Weight Watchers Skinny Points Cheesecake
Hello, skinny dessert!!! You heard that right… 3 points! This Yummy Weight Watchers Skinny Points Cheesecake will have you loving being able to indulge your sweet tooth.
If you absolutely love dessert but you’re not always the best when it comes to portion control, this Skinny Points Cheesecake is perfect for your next party! These are so good!!
This is by far the best skinny WW cheesecake recipe I have ever made. The kids and the boyfriend love this one when I make it.
You must try it for yourself and your family. ALERT: you might have to make two so you get a bite, I had to!
3 Freestyle Smart Points, Servings: 8
Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Box Sugar free instant cheesecake pudding
Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
How to make Weight Watchers Skinny Points Cheesecake:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, and beat until smooth and creamy.
Step 3. Place the mixture into an even layer in a well-greased pie dish.
Step 4. Bake for 30 minutes, and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate overnight for best results, but for at least 4 hours to allow the cheesecake to set before serving.
- 3 C. Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 3 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Box Sugar free instant cheesecake pudding
- 3 Large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Place the mixture into an even layer in a well-greased pie dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate overnight for best results, but for at least 4 hours to allow the cheesecake to set before serving.
3 Weight Watchers Freestyle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 11g
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
More Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes
Don’t miss out on some of our other popular Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes:
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Pie Recipe – 4 FreeStyle SmartPoints
- 15 minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies – 2 FreeStyle SmartPoints
- Skinny Chicken Broccoli Casserole – 6 FreeStyle SmartPoints
- Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie – 4 FreeStyle SmartPoints
- Skinny Blueberry Muffins – 6 FreeStyle SmartPoints