Get the kids in the kitchen to make perfect blueberry muffins in just a few easy steps! The Blueberry Muffins recipe will become your favorite breakfast to make!
These Skinny Blueberry Muffins are filled with juicy blueberries They are super moist and fluffy. This easy Blueberry Muffin recipe is to die for
So easy and yum! I used frozen berries (defrosted) and only half a cup of brown sugar and they were super yummy!
Greek yogurt plain
Almond milk unsweetened
How to make Skinny Blueberry Muffins:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Step 2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the blueberries.
Step 3. Fold the blueberries into the batter.
Step 4. Line 12 sections of a muffin tin with cupcake liners, and spoon the batter into them until almost full to the top.
Step 5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- 1 ⅓ C. All purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ C. Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- ¼ C. Greek yogurt plain
- ¼ C. Olive oil
- ⅓ C. Almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 C. Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the blueberries.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Line 12 sections of a muffin tin with cupcake liners, and spoon the batter into them until almost full to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
6 Weight Watchers Freestyle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 26gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 3g
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂