I LOVE garlic bread but hate the calories. I LOVE the idea of making Cloud Bread – it’s low-fat, there are ZERO carbs, and it’s gluten-free too! It’s easier to make than you think and perfect for Weight Watchers, Keto, and 21 Day Fix diets.
Low-fat Garlic Cloud Bread
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tbsp softened fat-free cream cheese
- 1 packet of Splenda
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/2 C of butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 C shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- small ice cream scoop
- preheat your oven to 300 degrees and place a sheet of parchment paper onto a cookie sheet
- Seperate the eggs, putting the egg whites into a standing mixer and the yolks into a medium bowl
- Add 1/4 tsp to the egg whites and turn the mixer on to medium and high speed
- Mix until stiff peaks form
- Combine the cream cheese and splenda into the medium bowl with the egg yolk
- Using a hand held beater, mix until combined and smooth
- Gently fold in the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites, making sure that the egg whites keep their fluff
- Take the ice cream scoop and scoop a small scoop onto the parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until a golden brown.
- Pull out and brush on some of the garlic, oregano, and butter mix
- Sprinkle some of the mozzarella cheese
- Put back into the oven for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted
- let sit for a few minutes and then enjoy!