I am SUPER excited to see Suicide Squad – in theaters August 5th! So excited that this Purple Joker cocktail would be a perfect drink to have for it! Here’s everything you need to make it. Serving size is 1 8oz glass! You’ll also need a bar shaker and a couple of shallow plates.
- 2oz Blue Curacao
- 1oz Peach Tree Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Rum
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 tsp. Grenadine
- 3oz Ginger Ale
- Silver sanding sugar
- 1 tbsp. Simple syrup
- You will need 2 small plates to decorate the rim of your glassware.
- Pour silver sanding sugar onto one plate and simple syrup on the other plate.
- Take your glassware and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then the silver sanding sugar and set to the side.
- Fill your glasses with ice 3/4 of the way full.
- Add 3-4 pieces of ice in your bar shaker, along with the Blue Curacao, Peach Schnapps, Rum, Vodka, and Grenadine.
- Pour your liquor mix into your glass and top with Ginger Ale, lightly stir.
Make all THREE of my Suicide Squad Cocktails! The Suicide Squad The Harley Quinn and Joker Gone Wild!
Suicide Squad stars Jared Leto, Will Smith, & Margot Robbie and is in theaters August 5th