Suicide Squad Inspired Cocktail – The Harley Quinn
As a comic book nerd of sorts and a HUGE fan of movies, I am super excited to see Warner Bros highly anticipated film Suicide Squad! So excited that I have a few cocktails for you!
The Harley Quinn
(inspired by Harley’s sweet yet tart attitude!)
- 1 1/2 oz Cherry Vodka
- 1oz Tequila
- 1oz Rum
- 1 tbsp. Grenadine
- 3oz Pineapple juice
- Black sanding sugar
- 1 tbsp. Simple syrup
Sanding sugar ingredients
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 drops of black food coloring
- 1 Ziplock bag
- Pour your 1 cup of sugar into the ziplock bag add your 2 drops of black food coloring
- Using your hands rub the food coloring into the sugar until fully colored black
- In a bar shaker add 3-4 pieces of ice, vodka, tequila, rum and grenadine — shake well to combine
- Top off with pineapple juice
Make all THREE of my Suicide Squad Cocktails! The Suicide Squad The Harley Quinn and Joker Gone Wild!
See Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad August 5th 2016
*Suicide Squad images and logos property of Warner Bros Pictures.