Moonshine makes a GREAT mixer!!
I love keeping moonshine on hand for easy mixed drinks – try 2oz Red Velvet Cupcake Moonshine with 10oz cream soda – it’s SO amazing! Scroll down for a delicious recipe for a Red Velvet Moontini!
Yield: 4 8oz jars
Red Velvet Cupcake Moonshine Plus Red Velvet Moonshine
- 4 cups of Everclear (1 cup in each jar) OR 151 proof vodka if Everclear isn't in your state
- 4 tsp. Red Velvet syrup (1 tsp. in each jar) (DaVinci syrups are awesome)
- 6 tsp. Vanilla extract (1 1/2 tsp. in each jar)
- 4 tsp. Cupcake syrup (1 tsp. in each jar)
- 4 – mason jars
- Optional but looks SUPER cool - silver shimmer powder
- Add the Red velvet syrup, Cupcake syrup and vanilla extract into each jar.
- Top off with Everclear (or vodka).
- Place your mason jars in a cool dark place for 4 weeks.
- Shake the jars every two days to help with the infusion process.
- Place in a refrigerator up to 30 days.
- To add a sparkle shimmer add 1 tsp. of silver shimmer powder and shake well
Here's an AMAZING cocktail you can make - the Red Velvet Moontini!
Red Velvet Moontini
- 1.5oz Red Velvet Cupcake Moonshine
- 2oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2oz heavy cream
- whipped cream
Rim a martini glass by dipping the edge in cream and then dip in sprinkles. Add moonshine, white chocolate liqueur, and heavy cream into a shaker of ice and shake for 30 seconds. Pour strained into martini glass and top with whipped cream.
Saturday 30th of May 2020
Where do you get cupcake syrup and red velvet syrup?