One of my favorite characters is Alice from Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass. I am so excited for the Disney feature film (in theaters May 27th)! To celebrate, here’s a delicious cocktail inspired by Alice Through the Looking Glass!
Serving size is 1 8oz glass
- 1 0z of Malibu
- 1oz of Blue Curacao
- 1/2 0z of Raspberry Vodka
- Club Soda
- Pina colada mix
- Lemon for garnish
- In a bartender shaker add the Malibu and Pina colada mix and shake to combine.
- Pour the Pina Colada / liquor mix into the glass let sit to the side.
- I also like to place it int he freezer for 5 minutes. The frozen froth it makes is amazing!
- Rinse out your shaker and add the Vodka, Blue Curacao and Club soda shake to combine.
- Now to create the layer effect! Use a large serving spoon upside down hold it above the glass and slowly pour the Blue Curacao mix into the glass. If you do it slow it will not mix.