Mermaid Lemon Drop
- 1 C. Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- 1 C. Lemon Juice
- 1 C. Vodka
- 2oz Peach Vodka
- 2oz Peach Puree
- 2oz Grenadine
- 1 C. Cold Water
- 1 C. Sugar
- Bring water to a low boil and add in sugar.
- Remove from heat immediately and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature and thicken before use.
Mermaid Lemon Drop:
- Fill four glasses halfway with crushed ice and pour ½ oz of Grenadine on top of each.
- Mix together 2oz of Peach Vodka and Peach Puree and slowly layer 1 oz of the mix on top of the Grenadine and set aside.
- In a large shaker filled with ice, add your simple syrup, lemon juice, and vodka. Shake until chilled all the way through.
- Very slowly pour into your glasses to create a layered effect.
- Enjoy right away!