Since I got my Instant Pot I have been toying with new recipes and found one that I absolutely LOVE. It’s incredibly easy to make, you don’t even need to cook the chicken since my recipe calls for using Foster Farms Frozen Shredded Chicken. I always love using Foster Farms when I can and their frozen cooked chickens just make my life that much easier.
- 1 stick (8oz) butter
- one clove garlic (minced)
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast (cooked)
- 2 cups bowtie pasta
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Set your Instant Pot to saute. add butter and garlic, stir until butter is completely melted and garlic starts to brown, then add chicken and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta, chicken broth, heavy cream, and cheese.
- Set your Instant Pot to pressure cook for 9 minutes, then quick release steam.
- Add spinach and stir it all together.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to let the sauce thicken. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 478mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g