In honor of National Coffee Day I wanted to share with you 3 AWESOME coffee cocktails! Courtesy of Nescafe Dolce Gusto
Orange You Glad It’s Got Tequila?
- 1-1/2 oz. Reposado tequila
- 3/4 oz. Orange liqueur
- 3/4 oz. Espresso, chilled (we used NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto)
~Add all the ingredients to a tall glass or a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Stir with a long spoon (don’t shake) for 30 seconds to a minute, and strain into an up glass.
~Garnish with a strip of orange peel, spiraled inside the glass.
Spicy Chai Affogato
- 1 NESCAFE DolceGusto Chai Latte
- ½ cup scoop French vanilla ice cream
- 1.5 oz spiced rum
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Crack of fresh black pepper
- Add ice cream and spiced rum into glass and pull one NESCAFE DolceGusto Chai Latte over it.
- Top with a dash of cayenne pepper and a crack of fresh black pepper.
- 1-1/2 oz Licor 43
- 3 oz Espresso, chilled
~Pour ingredients in a glass over ice and serve. Pretend it was harder to make.