If you are anything like me and you live & die by your Instant Pot, then you are probably always looking for new Instant Pot recipes to make your life a little easier.
I tend to use my Instant Pot at least a few times a week. Mostly for cooking a couple pounds of chicken and then shredding and freezing it to use for simple meals like nachos, chicken salad, and taquitos. But there’s more to the Instant Pot than just chicken. Like strawberry jam!
You haven’t had good strawberry jam until you’ve had this recipe. It’s fresh and sweet and because it’s made with honey instead of cane sugar it has a cleaner taste try it yourself and come back here to tell me how much you love it. I personally LOVE this with cloud bread which you can also find here on my site!
Don’t have an Instant Pot yet? Get one here!
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tbs corn starch
- 1/2 tsp orange zest (optional)
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the saute function.
- Add your honey and stir until is starts to bubble.
- Add the strawberries to the Instant Pot..
- Continue to let the honey bubble.
- You will see it turn a pink color.
- Lightly stir to coat berries in honey.
- Turn off the instant pot, secure lid in place.
- Cook on Manual HIGH for 1 minute.
- Do a quick release.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the liquid from the Instant Pot and stir the cornstarch and orange zest in the liquid.
- Turn the Instant Pot onto saute and whisk in the cornstarch mixture to the strawberry mixture.
- Whisk on saute' until it thickens to a jelly consistency.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and let it cool completely.
- Transfer to a small mason jar and keep refrigerated.
Serving Size:2 tbs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 1g