I absolutely adore using my Instant Pot. It’s SO easy and makes dinnertime such a breeze… Try these Instant Pot Pork Chops with a lusciously creamy tomato sauce – it will become your new favorite!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Turn the pressure cooker on to sauté mode, add oil and then brown the pork chops on both sides.
- Add next 5 ingredients to the Instant Pot, and then cover.
- Turn pressure valve to sealed.
- Set manual pressure to 12 minutes.
- Once pressure cooking time has elapsed, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove pork chops and turn the pressure cooker back on to sauté mode.
- Mix together cornstarch and half and half and then pour into the instant pot and mix together with the sauce. Cook on sauté mode to thicken.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 142mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 43g