I love Pizza and I love meatballs – so why not combine them to make a delicious dish that the whole family will love? These Turkey Pizza Meatballs are incredibly easy to make in your Instant Pot too! This dish is 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle Points per serving.
- 1 package (1lb) ground turkey
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 green onion stalk, chopped finely
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- 4oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 cups water
- In large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, salt, and pepper with hands until well mixed.
- Form balls about the size of a gold ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add water to Instant Pot.
- Spray trivet with non-stick cooking spray and place in the IP, then place meatballs on top.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes, then slow or quick release.
- Pour pizza sauce into a bowl, then dip each meatball in and place on a cookie sheet.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
You can ALSO place the meatballs in a casserole dish and pour pizza sauce on them, then top with cheese and place in the oven!
Serving Size:3 meatballs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g
*Contains affiliate links