*this post is brought to you by Seaspice Miami
If you like fresh tropical flavors with a burst of deep Mexican essence you will LOVE the Persea Martini from Seaspice, one of the top dining destinations in Miami created by Attila Kocsis. Displaying a keen sense of balance by expert mixologist using Baron tequila, fresh avocado, pineapple juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, and garnished with fresh black pepper, the result is a melodious Mexican medley (mmm for short) for the taste buds.
The Persea Avocado Martini
- 1 spoon of avocado
- ¾ simple syrup
- ¾ lemon juice
- 1oz pineapple juice
- 1.5oz Baron Silver Tequila
- Fresh black pepper
- Add all ingredients in the order listed above into the shaker on the rocks.
- Shake vigorously until the avocado liquefies
- Pour mix into a martini glass
- Garnish with fresh black pepper