Looking for a bomb appetizer? These baked mushrooms with cream cheese stuffing are definitely a favorite of mine. I make these almost every time I have guests over – they are elegant and a huge hit with my friends! If you are wondering what to pair with these bite sized savory little treats they go great with a white wine!
Let me know what you think in the comments!
- Baked Mushrooms With Cream Cheese Filling
- 8-ounce package mushrooms, stems removed and set aside
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms by gently popping them out.
- Chop the mushroom stems up and then sauté them in a tablespoon of olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add cream cheese to chopped mushrooms on stovetop and stir together until the cream cheese has completely melted.
- Stir in parsley and Cajun seasoning.
- Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then serve.
Recipe makes 12-18 stuffed mushrooms. There might be leftover filling depending on the size of mushrooms used.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g