Dr Pepper Snapple Group® sponsored this post. All opinions are mine and mine alone
There are many things I love during the holiday season, but one in particular is giving back. I try to give back throughout the year, but there are so many great reminders during the holidays. Dr. Pepper Snapple Group is helping us all give back this year by giving. Look for specially marked packages of 7UP at Walmart- with every purchase there will be a donation to The Salvation Army. How fantastic is that?
I love when a brand gives back and when they do I celebrate! For this event I have created a We Wish You A Cherry Christmas Mocktail! This is a great drink to make for your holiday parties. It’s non-alcoholic so just about anyone can enjoy it!
- 4-6oz 7UP
- 1/4 cup black cherries, fresh or frozen
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- champagne flute
- cocktail shaker
- Start by adding cherries, juice, and sugar into a shaker.
- Muddle with the muddler by crushing it all together for about 20 seconds.
- This will help the flavors mix and infuse with each other.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Pour strained into champagne flute and top with 7UP.
- Garnish with a cherry and a lemon twist if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 770Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 136gFiber: 2gSugar: 126gProtein: 2g
Can you imagine how much your guests and family will love this? It’s not only pretty to look at but absolutely delicious and refreshing.
Did you enjoy this recipe? If so, find other great Holiday drink recipes here!
And when you buy specially-marked 7UP at Walmart this season you are also helping give back to The Salvation Army. It’s a win-win!