Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes are a fall favorite!
These pumpkin pancakes are perfectly soft and fluffy with warm spices throughout.
Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes that are easy to make and taste just like pumpkin pie!
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 7-8 minutes | Total Time: 13 minutes | Yields: 7-8 | 4 Freestyle Smartpoints
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 ½ cups milk (low fat)
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 egg, beaten
How to make Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes:
Step 1. In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg, whisk to combine.
Step 2. In a medium bowl add the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, and oil, whisk to combine.
Step 3. Begin to slowly pour the milk mixture into flour mixture, stir until combined.
Step 4. Place a saute pan over medium heat, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 5. Using an ice cream scoop, place the batter onto the saute pan and cook until bubbles form.
Step 6. Flip the pancake to achieve even cooking.
Step 7. Repeat with the remaining batter.
The perfect WW friendly breakfast 🙂
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg, whisk to combine.
- In a medium bowl add the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, and oil, whisk to combine.
- Begin to slowly pour the milk mixture into flour mixture, stir until combined.
- Place a saute pan over medium heat, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place the batter onto the saute pan and cook until bubbles form.
- Flip the pancake to achieve even cooking.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Thursday 13th of October 2022
how many ww points are in the pancakes.
Saturday 8th of October 2022
No oil is needed in this recipe. The pumpkin purée serves the same function as the oil. Don’t worry about it I’m the directions. Batter can be thinned with a little milk but likely not needed. It can be thicken with a pinch of flour. I use stevia instead if sugar, and I prefer a little more of the spices. Instead of cooking on the stove, I set a griddle for 350 and use cooking spray as needed. I just wish I knew how many cakes it’s supposed to make and how many in each serving. I’d like to know calories per seeding too. It’ll help with tracking on WW or Noom.
Sunday 28th of February 2021
My question also, how many pancakes for the 4 points? That info is needed! Thanks
Friday 19th of February 2021
Oil is stated in instructions but no oil listed in ingredients
Thursday 18th of February 2021
Not clear on how many pancakes are four points and the size of them.