Today I am sharing a Chocolate PB2 Cool Whip Low Point Dessert – so good and easy to make!
It’s delicious for an afternoon snack that tides me over until dinner.
This yummy dessert makes two 1/2 cup servings for 2 SmartPoints.
So good and easy to make!
Fat-free whipped topping
PB2 peanut butter
Unsweetened cocoa powder
How to make Weight Watchers Chocolate PB2 Cool Whip:
Step 1. Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, and blend until well combined.
Step 2. Separate the mixture into two separate small bowls or cupcake liners and freeze for 2-3 hours before serving.
- 1 C. Fat free whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp. PB2 peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, and blend until well combined.
- Separate the mixture into two separate small bowls or cupcake liners and freeze for 2-3 hours before serving.
2 Freestyle SmartPoints Per serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂