It’s Pumpkin Season!!
I am seriously addicted to Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and these are SO much better than the ones you can get a Starbucks. Try it with almond milk instead of fat-free milk for a healthier alternative!
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 ½ Cups fat free milk
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- ½ Tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Cup brewed coffee
- Warm milk in a small pot and cook on medium heat.
- Combine honey, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract to the milk and stir until evenly blended.
- Whisk until foam appears.
- Pour the mixture into your coffee mug of choice.
- Then pour in the coffee. *careful not to break the foam
- Dash a hint of pumpkin spice on top.