Hello yumness! I love eating at Cheesecake Factory and have always thought their Chinese Chicken Salad was to die for. Now we can all make it at home!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cored and chopped
- ½ head head red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 small bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and cubed
- 1 bottle of Wildtree Plum dressing
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 package of crispy rice noodles
- 1 package of crispy won ton strips
- 1 small bag of slivered almonds
- 2 TBSP sesame seeds
- ¼ cup snow peas, sliced
- Combine the lettuce, cabbage, chicken, bean sprouts, ½ of the green onions,almonds, sesame seeds, and crispy wonton strips.
- Pour the dressing on top and toss. Top with the remaining green onions, almonds, sesame seeds and wonton strips.
- Divide onto individual plates and garnish with mandarin oranges, snow pea slices, and crispy rice noodles.