I LOVE this cool cocktail – it shimmers and swirls! Zombie Juice is incredibly easy to make too – and so delicious! You can also make it ahead to serve at your Halloween party or maybe even a Walking Dead viewing party.
- 4 oz Blue Curacao ( 1 oz in each jar )
- 2 oz Irish whiskey ( 1/2 oz in each jar )
- 4 oz Peach schnapps ( 1oz in each jar )
- 2 oz Reposado tequila ( 1/2 oz in each jar )
- 16 oz Pineapple juice ( split evenly in all jars )
- 4 tsp. silver shimmer dust for cakes
You will also need:
- 4 – 8oz mason jars or spooky jars (must be sealable)
Add all liquor into each jar and seal, then shake to combine. Now top off with pineapple juice and seal, then shake again to combine. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Add shimmer dust right (1 teaspoon per jar) before you serve it.
A fun way to serve this Witches Brew is in a martini glass with a little bit of dry ice to make it smoky and spooky!
As always, drink responsibly and make SURE you have a designated driver or Uber/Lyft on your phone, ready to get you home safely.