I LOVE this cool cocktail – it shimmers and swirls! Zombie Juice is incredibly easy to make too – and so delicious! You can also make it ahead to serve at your Halloween party or maybe even a Walking Dead viewing party.
A fun way to serve this Witches Brew is in a martini glass with a little bit of dry ice to make it smoky and spooky!
As always, drink responsibly and make SURE you have a designated driver or Uber/Lyft on your phone, ready to get you home safely.
Yield: 4 servings
Make Ahead Halloween Zombie Juice Shimmering Cocktail
Prep Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 4 oz Blue Curacao ( 1 oz in each jar )
- 2 oz Irish whiskey ( 1/2 oz in each jar )
- 4 oz Peach schnapps ( 1oz in each jar )
- 2 oz Reposado tequila ( 1/2 oz in each jar )
- 16 oz Pineapple juice ( split evenly in all jars )
- 4 tsp. silver shimmer dust for cakes
- 4 mason jars (8oz)
- Add all liquor into each jar and seal, then shake to combine.
- Now top off with pineapple juice and seal, then shake again to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Add shimmer dust right (1 teaspoon per jar) before you serve it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 0g