You know what there’s not enough of? There’s not enough DANCING! Although I have two left feet, I love watching dance – whether it’s classical, lyrical, street, or ballet, I find great beauty in the art of dance. Teen Beach 2 (premiering 8pm June 23rd on Disney Channel) is working hard on bringing dance back into our homes with some super moves that are not only easy enough for a 41 year old mom like me to do but also super fun!
I got the pleasure of chatting with Jordan Fisher and Chrissie Fit and learning some dance moves from their new Disney Channel movie Teen Beach 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the hit Teen Beach Movie. Luckily they took it easy on us and taught us a marching sequence from the song “Gotta Be Me”. Check out the segment (from the movie, not ME dancing!!):
How FUN is that? We did the MARCH. TO THE BEAT. part. It was energetic, fun, and a little (ok, a lot) silly. If you want to learn it I got the steps thanks to DisneyGals:
So you can try it yourself or teach the kids 🙂
The dance moves in Teen Beach 2 are fabulous – lots of meshing that 1960’s vibe with a modern twist. Energetic, exciting, and very easy to get sucked into. You’ll be humming the tunes in no time (I dare you to try not to!).
Here’s a full list of songs you can look forward to in Teen Beach 2:
1. Best Summer Ever – Chrissie Fit, Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, John DeLuca, Jordan Fisher, Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch
2. On My Own – Ross Lynch
3. Right Where I Wanna Be – Garrett Clayton and Grace Phipps
4. Falling for Ya – Chrissie Fit and Jordan Fisher
5. Wanna Be With You – Jordan Fisher
6. Twist Your Frown Upside Down – Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch
7. Silver Screen – Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch
8. Rescue Me – Sabrina Carpenter
9. Gotta Be Me – Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, John DeLuca, Jordan Fisher, Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch
10. Meant to Be (Reprise 3) – Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch
11. That’s How We Do – Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, John DeLuca, Jordan Fisher, Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch
12. Starting Over – R5
13. On My Own – Ross Lynch
14. Best Summer Ever – Amy Powers and Matthew Tishler
15. Gotta Be Me – Charlie Mason and Joacim Persson and Johan Alkenas and Niclas Molinder
Every song has a HOT dance number to go with it!
Teen Beach 2 premieres Friday June 23rd at 8pm on The Disney Channel!!
Lights! Camera! Dance! Teen Beach 2 is Out on DVD With FUN Bonus Material #teenbeach2event | All Mommy Wants
Thursday 14th of April 2016
[…] out my review of Teen Beach 2 when I went to visit The Disney Channel in Los Angeles earlier this month where I checked out […]
Saturday 13th of June 2015
I can't remember the name of it, but that last one was probably my favorite song and dance. The one with all the funny sounds...
Friday 12th of June 2015
I think this was my favorite dance of the whole movie just because it was all about following your own destiny but the rest of them are just as fun.