These Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins have been a favorite of my husband for years! I have been following WW© for years now and still, back then it was called Weight watchers©.
Lemon muffins are the best WW friendly muffins. they are my favorites dessert, but I just can’t help myself on this particular topic. (48 calories, points coming soon!)
When lemon found in the kitchen, make lemon muffins! These lemon muffins. They are light, fluffy, tangy, and taste absolutely amazing. They are also so easy to bake!
This yummy 2 points Lemon Muffins are full of flavor, but still super slimmed-down. The lemon glaze makes them to-die-for!
2 Freestyle Smartpoints per serving
Lemon cake mix
Light lemon yogurt
- 1 Box lemon cake mix
- 1 Small container light lemon yogurt
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 C. Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the ingredients in a mixing bowl until completely combined.
- Fill the sections of a mini muffin tray with mini cupcake liners.
- Fill each mini cupcake liner about half of the way full with the batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cooked through completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 10gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 1g
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂