DIY: Glitter Fairy Mason Jar Nightlight (VIDEO)
Watch the video to see how to make it:
I LOVE this nightlight! It’s whimsical, beautiful, and very easy to make!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 screw top jar (like a mason jar) – this can be plastic if desired. I got mine at Dollar Tree
- spray craft adhesive
- 1 ounce glitter in any color (I used silver)
- battery-operated LED string lights (like these)
- spray paint for the jar top (if desired)
- You can also use hot glue or epoxy to glue the battery pack to the inside of the lid.
I also love the idea of using some for party or wedding decor.