The Jack Skellington Cocktail (Nightmare Before Christmas)
One of my absolute favorite times of the year is HALLOWEEN. Second favorite? Christmas! One thing that ties both of these holidays together is Nightmare Before Christmas, which is now a classic for the young and old. I love Jack Skellington so much that I made a cocktail in his likeness – black & white with a dash of Christmas in the peppermint stick!
Jack Skellington Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz black rum
- 3/4 oz crème de cacao
- 1cup ice
- 1 drop Black food color
- 3 tbsp. of marshmallow fluff
- 1 peppermint stick for each glass as garnish
- Add black rum, crème de cacao, ice and 1 drop black food color to a martini shaker.
- Place marshmallow fluff on an appetizer plate and heat in your microwave for 15 seconds
- Wet rim of martini glass with water. Dip rim the bowl of marshmallow fluff and let drizzle down the glass- set to the side for 3 minutes to set
- Strain martini into glass, and serve
If you love this you will LOVE my
Tags : cocktails