With traveling coming up for me (Christmas! Los Angeles!) I wanted something that would not only hold my stuff but also show my geeky bad-ass side. Enter American Tourister and their line of the coolest luggage for adults and kids alike. I present to you… Star Wars Spinners! This is the luggage you’re looking for…
I was sent the Storm Trooper 21″ Spinner, perfect size for carry-on when I am flying and a great size for a few days away by car. I am headed to a hotel for a Christmas Staycation so I think this will be perfect for that!
It’s a nice size, awesome graphics, and hardbody, so it’s not going to get crushed under other suitcases when I am out and about. The spinner wheels ensure I won’t get tripped up when I am running to catch my flight.
- Features single spinner wheels.
- Star Wars branded push button pull handle.
- Star Wars branded zipper pulls.
- Split construction.
- Large mesh pocket on interior of case for packing organization.
- Cross straps to keep contents secure while traveling.
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 28.0″ x 20.75″ x 13.0″
- Overall Dimensions: 31.0″ x 20.75″ x 13.0″
Even the inside is all Sith-y…
Find American Tourister Star Wars luggage on their site and on Amazon!