As I have said before, I LOVE Halloween. Anything and everything scary & creepy is right up my alley! I was excited to stop by the #1 Halloween spot – Spirit Halloween! I found some cute, scary, and downright outrageous things this year!
I loved that in my local Spirit Halloween the children’s section wasn’t too close to the super scary animatronics. My 4 year olds can get a little creeped out by things that move on their own. With that said there were some pretty cool new scary things anyway – check out the video!
As the leading authority for all things Halloween, Spirit Halloween is happy to announce this year’s top costumes:
- New Disney characters like Frozen’s Elsa, Anna and Olaf
- Official Game of Thrones (exclusive license)
- DIY costume themes around Harlequin, Burlesque, Punk, Leopard and more
- Disney Princesses including Ariel, Rapunzel and Merida
- The Walking Dead (exclusive license)
- Nostalgic Characters such as Dr. Seuss’s Cat in the Hat and Where’s Waldo
- Superheroes including Batman, Captain America, Spiderman and Transformers
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Day of the Dead
- Outrageous Halloween Men’s Suits
At the heart of Spirit Halloween is its philanthropic Spirit of Children program which brings fun and funding to hospitals across the country for children who otherwise would not be able to celebrate. When visiting aSpirit Halloween location, shoppers can donate as little as $1. This year Spirit of Children’s goal is to raise $5.2 million, bringing its total contribute to $21 million.
To locate a Spirit Halloween store in your area, visit www.SpiritHalloween.com. For exclusive discounts and the inside scoop on all things Halloween, “Like” us if you dare on Facebook www.Facebook.com/SpiritHalloween, follow us on Pinterest www.Pinterest.com/SpiritHalloween, follow us on Twitter @SpiritHalloween, follow us on Instagram@SpiritHalloween and check us out on YouTube www.youtube.com/SpiritHalloween. Upload your spooky SpiritHalloween shopping experience by tagging photos with the hashtag #SpiritHalloween on your social media channels.
* I received compensation in the for of gift cards for this post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.