We love this copycat takeout dinner!
Sometimes, I make turkey teriyaki tonight instead of chicken but I used the same recipe. I also added Ramen noodles to the sauce with the meat. Delicious!
So good and family approved!!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 4 hours
Servings: 6 | 5 Freestyle smartpoints per serving
2 lbs. Boneless Skinless chicken thighs (19 points)
¾ C. Teriyaki sauce (8 points)
2 Tbsp. Cornstarch (2 points)
1 Can Pineapple pieces drained (0 points)
⅓ C. Chopped green onions (0 points)
How to make this Skinny Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki:
Step 1. Place the chicken into the crockpot.
Step 2. In a bowl, whisk together the sauce and cornstarch.
Step 3. Place the pineapple and green onions in the crockpot over the chicken.
b. green onions
Step 4. Pour the sauce into the crockpot.
Step 5. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Now, save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Skinny Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
- 2 lbs. Boneless Skinless chicken thighs
- ¾ C. Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Can Pineapple pieces drained
- ⅓ C. Chopped green onions
- Place the chicken into the crockpot.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sauce and cornstarch.
- Place the pineapple and green onions in the crockpot over the chicken.
- Pour the sauce into the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
5 Freestyle smartpoints per serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 184mgSodium: 1649mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 39g