So I was inspired to make my own recipe – Starlight Spell Chocolate Bark. Why? Because we have had a solid week of snowy weather and I want to see the stars again. While snow is pretty, it’s so impractical!
Starlight Spell Chocolate Bark
- 1 bag (16oz) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag (16oz) White Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles! MORE sprinkles!
- STAR Sprinkles (this is the secret for making it all work)
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or double broiler.
- Pour milk chocolate on to a pan lined in parchment paper and spread.
- Add some stars and sprinkles, then pour white chocolate on top.
- Add more sprinkles and stars and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Break apart and see the stars!!
Crazy easy, right?