Aren’t these AMAZING? I love making truffles and I LOVE strawberry, and these Homemade Strawberry Truffles are a cinch to make. And they are also DELICIOUS! I know my family will love this fun treat for Valentine’s Day – or any day! Here’s how to make them!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 40 minutes
- 1 Pack Vanilla Wafer Sandwich Cookies (i.e. Golden Oreos)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 T. Strawberry Syrup
- 1 Tray CandiQuik White Chocolate
- 1-2 Drops Red or Pink Food Coloring
- Pulse cookies in food processor until crumbled.
- Add cream cheese and strawberry syrup and blend until smooth.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Using hands roll into balls approximately 1" in diameter each.
- Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Using a fork, dip each ball in white chocolate, spooning over the top to completely coat.
- Place on wax paper to allow chocolate to harden.
- Add 2 drops of red food coloring to remaining white chocolate and combine.
- Using a fork or icing bag, drizzle pink chocolate over truffles.
Weight Watcher's Smart Points = 15
Weight Watcher's Points Plus = 8
Weight Watcher's Points = 7
Serving Size:2 Truffles
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g