Pulled Pork Crescents
This is a favorite of my family – easy to make and great for kids who love finger food!
Like it? PIN IT!
Recipe Corner – Pulled Pork Crescents
Recipe Type: Easy
Super easy Pulled Pork Crescents – you can substitute any protein!
- Packaged Pulled Pork (Like Oscar Mayer Carving Board)
- Shredded Cheese
- Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescents and lay out on a parchment covered cookie sheet
- Place about 2 tablespoons of pulled pork in the crescent and roll it up
- Top with cheese
- Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve alone or with a side of barbecue sauce or ranch dressing.