These No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecakes are not only delicious, but super easy to make! I love making them with my daughter, she’s a little foodie 🙂 No baking means your kitchen doesn’t get hot – a perfect dessert for the summertime!
- 12 chocolate chip cookies – Any kind will do
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese – room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mini chocolate chip cookies or larger cookies cut into pieces for top
- In food processor blend cookies with butter creating your cookie dough crust
- Press a tablespoon and a half of the mixture into each jar.
- Press the mixture so it’s firm in the bottom of each jar
- Using a mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix until it’s well blended, then add the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whip until fluffy and light.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into the jars over the cookie crust.
- Top the jars with the remaining chocolate chips and a small cookie.
- Chill completely – at least an hour.
Note: You can also make these in small clear cups and enjoy no clean up!