Whether it’s Memorial Day, 4th of July, or you are just looking for a delicious dish, definitely try this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad! You will love it and your family & friends will be super impressed!
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 anchovies finely minced (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (double amount if not using anchovies)
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water
- 6 large leaves Romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions. sliced
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1½ cups croutons
- Using a small bowl, mix together all ingredients starting with the mayonnaise through the Worcestershire sauce.
- Toss half of the dressing with the pasta and allow to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients including the remaining dressing and serve.
- Enjoy! ☺