Holiday Recipe Roundup: 10 Scrumptious Sweets
Tapped to bring dessert for Christmas gatherings or participating in a cookie exchange? Looking for some new recipes that will wow everyone? Check out this list I’ve compiled of some scrumptious holiday sweets! There are so many I want to try that I’m pretty sure my husband and I are going to gain some weight this season!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls – If you’re having ice cream for dessert over the holidays, this would be a fun (and yummy!) way to serve it!
- Peppermint Crusted Brownies – Um, peppermint and chocolate together? Yes, please! This is one dessert I’m going to HAVE to try this year!
- Rosemary Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies – This is a fun and yummy twist on the typical chocolate chip cookie!
- Snowman Cookie Pops – This is one that the kiddos will love! I’m going to have to make this for my little one – it may be the only snowman she sees this winter!
- Molasses Crinkles – I love molasses cookies but, I have to admit, I’ve never made them myself. They look SO yummy I want to whip up a batch right now!
- Turtle Cookies – Oh.my.gosh. These cookies look SO rich and so amazingly good!
- Gingerbread Man Cookies – What are the holidays without gingerbread man cookies, right?? This is another one I want to do with my daughter – she would LOVE these!
- Double Mint Chocolate Cookies – I mentioned earlier that I love mint and chocolate together. And, oh my goodness do these look good! Yum! I can tell I’m going to gain some weight over the holidays!
- Candy Cane Chewy Cookies – How about another cookie recipe?? I seriously cannot get enough peppermint!
- Rum Balls – I love that you can make these ahead of time! I’m all about doing everything I can in advance when the holidays roll around. This dessert uses alcohol!
Do you have a favorite holiday dessert recipe? Share it with us in the comments!