The Marvel Cinematic Universe just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and with Avengers: Infinity War coming April 27, 2018 it’s as popular as ever. Marvel has at least 5 more movies in the works too!
I can see making this for a Marvel or Guardians of the Galaxy themed party or movie night. Or twist it to be Faerie Cookie Dough or even Unicorn Cookie dough!
Gamora Cookie Dough
- 2 1/2 C sugar
- 2 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1 C of Gamora Sprinkles
- Purple, Black, Pink and Green gel food coloring
- 1 pouch of Light green, Light Blue, Purple, and Pink Nonpareil's
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined.
- Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the flour, 1/4 C of the flour at a time just until all combined.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and add a food coloring color into each bowl.
- Pink in one bowl, purple in the second bowl, green in the third bowl and Black in the fourth bowl and mix until combined
- Place the dough back into the mixing bowl, and add in the Gamora sprinkles and slightly mix together but now to much so that the colors fully combine!
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions out or eat out of the bowl yourself!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 917Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 948mgCarbohydrates: 109gFiber: 1gSugar: 75gProtein: 5g