The Marvel Cinematic Universe just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and with Avengers: Infinity War coming April 27, 2018 it’s as popular as ever. Marvel has at least 5 more movies in the works too!
I can see making this for a Marvel or Guardians of the Galaxy themed party or movie night. Or twist it to be Faerie Cookie Dough or even Unicorn Cookie dough!
Gamora Cookie Dough
Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora Edible Cookie Dough
- 2 1/2 C sugar
- 2 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1 C of Gamora Sprinkles
- Purple, Black, Pink and Green gel food coloring
- 1 pouch of Light green, Light Blue, Purple, and Pink Nonpareil's
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined.
- Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the flour, 1/4 C of the flour at a time just until all combined.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and add a food coloring color into each bowl.
- Pink in one bowl, purple in the second bowl, green in the third bowl and Black in the fourth bowl and mix until combined
- Place the dough back into the mixing bowl, and add in the Gamora sprinkles and slightly mix together but now to much so that the colors fully combine!
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions out or eat out of the bowl yourself!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 917Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 948mgCarbohydrates: 109gFiber: 1gSugar: 75gProtein: 5g