Ever wanted to know how to make edible cookie dough? It’s easier than you think! All you need are a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. This particular recipe has Valentine’s Day sprinkles, but you can use any sprinkles (or even chocolate chips!) to make it perfect for any occasion. (if you are looking for a Weight Watcher version CLICK HERE)
Yield: 2-4 servings
Recipe - Easy Edible Cookie Dough
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C flour
- 2-4 tbsp red non-pearls sprinkles
- 2-4 tbsp red and pink confetti heart sprinkles
- 2-4 tbsp valentines day confetti sprinkles
- Using a standing mixer, cream butter & sugar together using until light & fluffy.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour until soft dough forms.
- Mix in the sprinkles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 561Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 1gSugar: 45gProtein: 2g