It’s Allergy Season – Solve Indoor Air Problems From Your Smartphone With uHoo
*this is a sponsored post
In recent years I have developed seasonal allergies. It’s awful. At first I thought I was just getting a cold every spring that would last for a couple of weeks. When I noticed a pattern, I also noticed it in my son. Bad air at home can affect sleep, trigger asthma attacks, and cause frequent headaches. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers. Detecting bad things in the air such as allergens, chemical toxins (like cleaning products), and even air pressure which affects headaches is crucial in this day & age where we spend most of our time indoors. uHoo is helping families like mine empower ourselves with knowledge of these toxins and making our home and work a better place.
uHoo is an air quality detection system (it is not an air purifier) that works by detecting these environmental issues within our home and helping us make better choices in how we live and feel. That sluggish feeling I get in the morning could most likely be a result not of “not enough coffee”, but a lack of good sleep, which can be (and usually is) because of the air I breathe. uHoo monitors my air quality, which means I can make changes in it and therefore sleep better, putting me in a better and more productive mood.
Having a cough or sniffles is often blamed on having a cold, but uHoo can help avoid these irritations by letting me know what’s in the air and making choices about what I use in my home, room by room. The app shows what toxins affect your air quality and overall health, so you can see when those toxins and air problems are highest and lowest and make adjustments in your routine for better health.
Half of American schools have problems on indoor air quality. It means half of the children you know are at risk because of poor indoor air quality and people are not even aware of it. Students are at greater risk because of the hours spent in school facilities and because children are often susceptible to pollutants. uHo.o is not only a great product for the home, but also the classroom and office. Having cleaner air will make productivity higher in students and can help with concentration.
- uHoo is the most advanced indoor air quality sensor in the market that tracks the most important things that trigger asthma, rhinitis and other respiratory allergies.
- Real-time alerts and insights on what you can do to keep your air safe when it is about to turn unhealthy so you can prevent it.
- uHoo tracks dust (PM 2.5), Carbon Monoxide, VOCs (airborne chemicals), Temperature, Humidity, Carbon Dioxide, Ozone and Air Pressure.
- Monitor your home or school’s indoor air quality remotely via uHoo’s smartphone app.
Ready to find out more? uHoo is in pre-launch right now, which means you can order early and get a great discount off the retail cost. Learn how:
- Website: http://www.uhooair.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/uhooair
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/uhooair