How cute are these Easter Bunny Racers? From start to finish kids will enjoy making these easy snacks themselves. These super fun treats are also great addition to the kids dessert table for Easter. Race you to the finish line!
Easter Bunny Racers
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Mini M&M’s or any small candy
- Vanilla Frosting or any frosting you have on hand
- Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- Start by opening the top of the Reese’s eggs. Be sure to dip your knife in HOT water to melt away the chocolate and not break the egg.
- Using your frosting attach the regular sized M&M’s on the bottom for wheels.
- Add mini M&M’s for the steering wheel and headlights. Attach with the frosting.
- Press the bunny in the drivers seat and you are ready to go!
- Enjoy! ☺