Toasted Almond & Vanilla Arancini
Created by Chef Antonia Lofaso for Breyers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4T mixed, chopped, toasted whole unsalted almonds and hazelnuts
- 1T toasted and crushed amoretti cookies
- 1⁄2 cup of Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream (1/4 cup each scoop) – placed in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden on a baking sheet
- Mix toasted, chopped nuts and amoretti cookies together in a bowl
- Dredge the frozen Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream balls in nut/cookie mixture and refreeze for another 5 minutes before serving
*May be made and stored in advance.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories 190, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 20 mg, Total Carbs 13 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Sugars 10 g, Protein 5 g, %DV: Vitamin A 2 %, Vitamin C 8 %, Calcium 8 %, Iron 4 %
Breyers sources milk and cream from farmers who do not treat their cows with artificial growth hormones and obtains 100 percent of its vanilla from Rainforest Alliance Certified and sustainably farmed sources across all of its offerings. In February 2015, Breyers announced that it would source milk and cream from farmers who do not treat their cows with artificial growth hormones and obtain 100 percent of its vanilla from Rainforest Alliance Certified and sustainably farmed sources across all of its offerings.