World Vision Fashion Giftset Giveaway! $500 Value – Jewelry, Bag, MORE! Ends 11/22/2017
I have worked with World Vision in the past. Their message is simple – give people the opportunity to better the lives of children, adults and communities in the U.S. and around the world through hundreds of gifts in all different areas of need: clean water, food, education, sexual exploitation, job training and others.
In fiscal year 2016, more than 112,000 people donated more than 274,000 items from the Gift Catalog helping people around the world.
Although World Vision is a Christian Humanitarian organization, the group all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. Which is the way it should be, don’t you think?
This year I am working with World Vision in spreading the word about humanitarian efforts and how anyone can help. World Vision’s Gift Catalog offers gifts that have a multiplier effect—positively impacting the giver, receiver and those in need. You can eliminate shopping guilt and join World Vision‘s efforts to tackle poverty and injustice around the world, helping children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential.
World Vision is offering one of my readers a gift that includes the following:
- The Heaton Hope Bracelet ($100) – This year, everyone’s favorite TV mom, Patricia Heaton, has partnered with World Vision to design the Patricia Heaton Hope Bracelet. The name was purposely chosen to encourage people to feel hopeful about our world and to give hope, through generosity, to those in need.
- Vietnamese Tote ($100) – Disabled Vietnamese women gain independence by creating these beautiful hand-embroidered purses.
- African Soapstone Box ($85) – Talented artisans bring raw stone to life with etched designs and hand dyed finishes that showcase modern African creativity and provide a sustainable way out of poverty.
- Charm Necklace ($100) – Made by a gold and silver plating specialist in India, the unique and elegant charms make this necklace a subtle statement piece.
- Infinity Scarf ($75) – This fashion-forward accessory is made by artisans in India who are trained in the loom industry to attain skills and a sustainable livelihood.
- Wraparound Ring ($55) – A vibrant, adjustable ring with aqua and blue chalcedony stones set in metal, made by female artisans in India.
Giveaway Ends 11/22/2017 US only 18+
*thank you to World Vision for partnering with All Mommy Wants. All opinions are my own.