What’s in my Ipsy Bag? June 2018
about $50 worth of product
I have been a subscriber to IPSY for about 2 years now. While most bags are hit and miss, I find them to overall be worth the price of $10. Try it here
This post and video is 100% not sponsored!
SOO AE Charcoal Clay Bubble Mask
Aside from being so much fun to use (it’s carbonated and bubbles up like crazy), this mask is made with a bunch of ingredients your skin loves. $2.50 each at Walmart (I received 2)
- Activated charcoal powder (aka nature’s dirt magnet) pulls debris and toxins from deep inside your pores, and gently exfoliates your skin’s surface to improve your overall texture.
- Oxygen bubbles loosen up and remove all traces of dirt and impurities, including dead skin cells that can dull your complexion when they pile up over time.
- Antioxidant-rich green tea extract to keep your skin healthy and bright (aka improve your overall glow).
- Kaolin clay and bentonite work together to refine, soften, and smooth skin’s texture, and to detox pores.
LUXIE BEAUTY 245 Small Shader Eye Brush
This little wonder is ideal for packing on loose pigments, powders, cream shadows, and even concealer. $12 at LuxieBeauty.com
- The small, rounded brush head is fab for precise, streak-free application and blending in hard-to-reach areas and contours of your eyes.
- No animal testing here, honey. This fluffy, synthetic-bristled gal is totally vegan, cruelty-free, (and hypo-allergenic, to boot!).
- The line was created by a woman who couldn’t find synthetic brushes she liked—so she made her own. How inspiring is that?
I-Line 24-7 Eyeliner in In the Navy or Whiskey
This rich gel formula is crazy pigmented, great for sensitive eyes, waterproof, and lasts all day—no touch-ups required. $14 at Ipsy
- It doesn’t dry immediately, so you’ll have some time to smudge and play with your line before it sets.
- Leave your sharpener at home. This retractable pencil is great for lightening your makeup travel bag.
- In the Navy is a deep navy that’s fab for trying out the blue eye looks our Beauty Editors saw everywhere at New York Fashion Week.
- Whiskey is a shimmery cocoa brown that we love to use as a lowkey alternative to our go-to black.
- ipsters will receive In the Navy OR Whiskey
ESTATE COSMETICS Lip Icing in Goodie
We’re obsessed with this comfy, easy-to-apply gloss. It’s our new go-to for lazy summer makeup vibes. Unavailable but found wet matte lippies at EstateCosmetics.com for $10
- The iridescent shade is gorgeous on its own, but when you apply it over your lip color, it adds a gorgeous, golden sheen.
- Goodie is a pretty peach with a subtle holographic shimmer that works for everything from pool parties to summer weddings.
- One more reason we’re a fan: This stuff is vegan and cruelty-free.
BELIF COSMETICS Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Talk about working overtime. This eye cream is spiked with comfrey leaf and pennywort herb to literally flood your under-eye area with hydration for 26 (!) hours. $48 for a .84 oz jar. Sample is .17oz which is about $9.71 worth of product.
- The cooling effect not only sends puffiness packing, but it also feels sooo refreshing in the AM, PM, and anytime.
- The lightweight formula absorbs really easily, creating a fab base for smooth, crease-free concealer application.
- Proof that we’re straight-up obsessed with this K-Beauty brand? ipsy staff and creators all freaked out when samples of this stuff arrived at our offices.