Do you what I don’t take enough of? VITAMINS. The reason is because the type I find at the grocery store or drug store all seem like they are full of fillers and stuff I don’t need. I mean, have you seen the ingredients list of those bottles? I am not sure what “Sodium Selenite” is – sounds like salt? – but I KNOW I don’t need it in my vitamins. Superior Source Vitamins have NONE of that extra, only the vitamins you need – like Vitamin A, B-12, Vitamin D, and Biotin. No fillers, no added colors, nothing you don’t need (or don’t know what it is).
Part of my year goals is health which means making sure I get my vitamins. I am excited to say I am taking part of March2Health and I am inviting you to do the same by offering some FREEBIES 🙂
FREE Vitamin B-12 (60 Day Supply) 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H):
FREE Any Vitamin D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H)
BOGO FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) 500 mg
- All Superior Source vitamins are on sale for 15% off the entire month of March.
- All Bs and Ds on sale for the month, no specific discount across the board
- Better Health is running a 20% off promotion during the entire month of March
- Save 20% on Superior Source during the entire month of March!
- No pills to swallow – dissolves in seconds
- GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
- 90% smaller than regular vitamins
- No binders, fillers, dyes or preservatives
- Only 3 clean ingredients
- Over 150+ vitamins to choose
I’m also giving one reader a Superior Source Prize Pack Worth $90 to help YOU March 2 Health! Included in the giveaway:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin A is a group of compounds that support eye health and the maintenance of healthy skin, teeth, and the surface linings for the respiratory, urinary and intestinal tracts. Vitamin A also plays a vital role in the promotion of immune system health.
- No Shot Methylcobalamin Vitamin B-12 / Vitamin B-6 with Folic Acid MicroLingual® Tablets go to work fast, dissolving under the tongue — with no pills to swallow! The combination of Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6 and Folic Acid works synergistically to support healthy heart function and provide essential nutrients for the cardiovascular system. Vitamin B-12 in pill form can result in a loss of as much as 50% of Vitamin B-12 potency in the high acid environment of the stomach.
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin D works in conjunction with calcium to promote the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Our Vitamin D products are D3, the finest source of Vitamin D available.
- Just Women Healthy Skin Connection
- Just Women Healthy Skin Connection combines an array of key vitamins and our proprietary herbal blend to support healthy skin. Vitamin A is a group of compounds that support eye health and the maintenance of healthy skin, teeth, and the surface linings for the respiratory, urinary and intestinal tracts. Vitamin D is essential for skeletal, neuromuscular and immune system function.
- Biotin helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, promotes nail and hair strength and supports cell growth, metabolism of fats and amino acids and the production of fatty acids. Biotin is essential in the healthy functioning of the “Krebs Cycle” in which energy is released from foods and transferred to the body for use.