Now that the kids are in school I can do some grocery shopping alone. I love shopping alone (doesn’t every mom?)… I am happy that I can not only shop without being asked if we can get this-or-that, but Albertsons is making it easy with their Stock Up Sale. I have partnered with Albertsons to show you just how easy it is to save at Albertsons.
Albertsons is giving away FREE Groceries for a YEAR! Scroll down for more info…
I love shopping at my local Albertsons and how easy it is to save using the savings tool on the Albertsons app. Shopping at Albertsons during the Stock Up Sale means I can get all my favorite staples from General Mills, Coca-Cola, Kraft and Nabisco at a great value. So I’m saving even more! I headed over to my local store to pick up some kid essentials, because when they come home they are always STARVING. I am guessing it’s all that running and learning they are doing for 7 hours!
I picked up some of the “easy” food products, plus a few things I can use for dinner. My daughter is a big fan of mac & cheese, so Annie’s™ Natural Macaroni and Cheese products were a must. Cereal in the morning thanks to General Mills, some comfort food in Progresso, and yummy snacking with Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls that I can pop into the oven. And of course – OREO cookies for bribery. Want an OREO cookie? “Go make your bed”. Trust me it works!
One of my personal favorite things to eat is tomato soup, and Progresso™ was a natural choice for me. Have you ever tried it with Ritz crackers? Well, you should – it’s delicious!
Not only did I get all sorts of great things from my favorite brands, I also saved a bunch of money with the app and because of the stock up sale deals.
I find all of these great products at my local Albertsons – be sure to check out these great products at your local Albertsons Companies grocery stores including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway.
Albertsons is giving away groceries for a year to one lucky winner. Between 10/4-10/19, show them how you how you stock up your pantry and share a photo of how you’ve loaded up with your favorite items, including those below, from #StockUpSale2017. Entry is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Take a photo featuring two or more of the participating Stock Up Sale products below
- Share the photo on Twitter or Instagram or at Albertsons by 10/19
- Use #StockUpSale2017 and #Sweepstakes in your caption and complete entry form
For official rules and details, visit Albertsons
Participating products include:
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Cheerios™ 8.90oz.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ 12.20oz.
- Progresso™ Traditional, Rich & Hearty, Reduced Sodium, Light Soup, Vegetable Classic, selected varieties 18-19oz
- Nature Valley™ Granola Bars 7.44oz-8.44oz
- Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt, 4-6oz, selected varieties
- Oui™ by Yoplait® Strawberry French Style Yogurt 5oz.
- Annie’s™ Natural Mac & Cheese 6oz; selected varieties
- Old El Paso™ Shells
- Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls 15ct, Totino Party Pizza 9.8-10.4oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helpers, 4.7-8.7oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks, 4.5-8oz, selected varieties
- Chex Mix™ 8-8.75oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix, 15.25 – 16.25oz., select varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Whipped Frosting, Milk Chocolate 12oz.
- Betty Crocker™ Brownie Mix, Chocolate 18.40oz.
- Pillsbury™ Apple Toaster Strudel™, 6ct., 11.70oz.
- Coca-Cola MiniCans
- Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Classico Tomato Basil
- Heinz Ketchup
- OREO 14.3 oz
- Ritz 13.7 oz
*This post is sponsored by Albertsons.. All opinions are my own.