*This post is sponsored by Foster Farms. Opinions are my own.
Want to know a NEW way to use Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips? Pinwheels! My daughter LOVES pinwheels instead of sandwiches and I love that Foster Farms has fresh grilled chicken ready to go so I can make them for her. She loves them because they are delicious and full of protein!
Here’s the recipe:
Chicken & Cranberry Pinwheels
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 fat-free flour tortillas
Warm tortillas to make them easier to roll. In a medium bowl mix spinach, Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast, and cranberry sauce until incorporated together. Fold in cream cheese until ingredients are coated. Spread onto tortilla and roll tortilla up, place in gallon zip bag or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour. Cut into round pinwheels and serve!
The great thing about this method is that you can use any of the Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips varieties and mix them up with other ingredients! Follow the basic instructions above and try:
- Foster Farms Southwestern Grilled Chicken Strips, 1 mashed avocado, 1 tbs salsa
- Foster Farms Honey Roasted Chicken Breast Strips, chopped spinach, 2tbs hummus
- Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breasts Strips, 1/3 cup cream cheese, 1 tbs barbecue sauce
The great thing about using Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips in any variety? They are always ready, always fresh, and always delicious. I prefer it so much more than canned chicken. My kids do too!
You can find Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips in your grocer’s refrigerated section. If you don’t see it be sure to ask them to carry it!
I will choose 5 winners to each receive a coupon for a FREE pack of Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips (up to $4.99 value)! Use the form below – ends 8/7/2015!
a Rafflecopter giveaway