These Bacon Brownies might just be the easiest thing EVER. And so delicious!!! If you think brownies and bacon don’t go together you are wrong. So wrong. Here’s how to make them:
- Box of basic brownie mix – nothing fancy!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4c vegetable oil
- 1/4c water
- 4 strips of crisp bacon broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray cooking spray into the cups of a muffin tin
- Mix brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water until smooth
- Spoon brownie mixture into muffin tin, about 3/4 full
- Top with crisp bacon
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Enjoy! Especially good with some vanilla ice cream!
Tags : recipe