Attention maids of honor, the time for bridal showers is fast approaching.
So when should the shower take place and what do you need to get started?
- When: The shower can be thrown anytime from four to six months before to the week of the wedding.
- If the wedding expects a lot of out-of-town guests, the closer to the wedding the better so that they can attend. If not, the bride will probably appreciate having it two to four months before the wedding. This will not only heighten the anticipation but also give the bride one less thing to worry about in the weeks leading up to the big day.
- Generally speaking, it is best to wait until after the invitations have gone out to being inviting people to the shower.
- Traditionally bridal showers are held on Sunday afternoons but any time day or night works.
- What: The first thing you need is some great bridal shower invitations. I suggest Wedding Paper Divas.
- One of the great things about using them is that you can coordinate the shower invitations with the bride, so that they match the wedding invites and the rest of their color scheme and designs. They also have also have totally chic save the dates and all of the good stuff the couple needs for the big day.
I hope those tips help!