Nursing/Baby Pillow $12.95 Shipped! Plus 15 Different Ways To Use It (Even if You Don't Have a Baby)
by : Carol
Head over to grab a FREE nursing pillow with code MYSAVINGS – just pay shipping of $12.95! These pillows aren’t just for nursing – here’s a list of ways you can use it!
- Put baby in it for tummy time (helps work their neck muscles)
- Sit baby in it to help him learn to sit up without falling over
- Nursing and bottle feeding
- If baby has a cold, allow the baby to rest on the pillow to keep his head elevated to prevent further congestion.
- Use on the changing table to prevent baby from rolling off
If You Are Pregnant
- under your belly when sleeping to help support it
- wrap it around your waist for easy laptop propping
- Use as a hemorrhoid pillow or after delivery – just sit on it
- Wrap it between your legs when you sleep on your side.
- Use it as back support when sitting as a computer desk.
- Use it as a neck pillow in the car.
- Use it as a cat/dog bed for your pet
- Headrest during exercise
- Drink holder – no more toppling beverages
- Neck support while sleeping – helps with snoring too!