No Excuses Thursday! I know, I know, it’s Saturday…
Ok, ok, so I know I haven’t posted in a week. Over a week. I started a post and never finished it, but today I will!!
Michelle started this -click the button to join in! Here’s my summer “no excuses” list and an update on what I have done so far:
- Reorganize my crafting area. I have finally started this – I ordered new rolling bins and bought some pretty baskets for my fabric. Got out my sewing machine 🙂 I have even made a few things! – DONE!!! Everything has it’s place! It doesn’t often stay in it’s place, but does eventually get back there! In my next post I will show you what I have made!
- Organize bills. Fight with insurance company. Working on this one. I paid a gazillion hospital bills last week – all of those little ones by the anesthesiologist, pediatrician on hand, etc. I still have “the big bills”, but I am waiting on insurance to pay those. I have the hospital fighting for me too 🙂
- Order credit reports. Yeah, haven’t done this yet. Getting on it…
- Go through the kids’ clothes and separate what the can’t wear. Haven’t even TOUCHED this one, and I need to!
- Make lunch plans with my friends I had lunch with two good friends last week!!
- Clean out the car Nope
- Buy a new car Hell no
- Take the dogs to the vet for their shots Today!!
- get myself to the Dr for my annual
- Make blankets/burpcloths/bibs/tutus/hankie skirts for etsy Yes!!!
- Get my online boutique up and running Working on it….
What’s yours? leave me a link so that I can check it out! Let’s get stuff done!!