How Will Invisalign Help Teens? WIN a Full Treatment! #ad @Invisalign
I grew up in a big family. 6 kids including me! So can you imagine what normal bills were like let alone dental bills?! Because of this and the fact that insurance didn’t really cover orthodontia at the time I forewent the normal “kid in braces” years. Luckily my teeth aren’t THAT crooked.
But they are crooked. My top teeth are ok, really only one is twisted outward a little, and it’s not very noticeable unless I do a closed mouth smile, then it peeks out (my husband calls it my “snaggletooth”). But my bottom teeth? Ooof. crooked. Makes me wish I did get braces as a teenager. My sister had them – she had all sorts of issues and rules around them – couldn’t eat certain foods like popcorn, couldn’t chew gum, and cleaning behind them was well, GROSS.
My niece is an active girl – she’s involved in dance, cheerleading, and being a typical 12 year old (going on 13!) She’s about ready to start her orthodontic care, so she is considering Invisalign.
Straight Talk on Straight Teeth
- Invisalign Teen clear aligners are removable and can straighten teeth without a mouth full of metal and all the disruption and sacrifice that comes with it.
- Virtually invisible aligners, mean there is less social awkwardness to impact teen’s confidence and self-esteem during an already vulnerable time. There’s no need for teens to hold back or feel they’re missing out on anything when straightening their teeth with Invisalign.
- With Invisalign, Teens can play sports without fear of injury and continue cheerleading, musical instruments, acting and singing without interference. Because it’s removable, brushing and flossing is easy and no food restrictions to worry about either.
- Invisalign Teen eliminates emergency ortho visits for broken wires and brackets and requires fewer appointments since several aligner sets are provided in advance.
Here’s the process (more details):
- Talk to an Invisalign provider. Not all orthodontists specialize in Invisalign Teen. Visit www.invisalign.com and select “find a doctor” to locate experienced Invisalign and Invisalign Teen doctors in your area.
- Invisalign Teen clear aligners are removable and can straighten teeth without a mouth full of metal and all the disruption and sacrifice that comes with it. With Invisalign, teens look better and feel more confident than they ever could in traditional braces. Take the SMILE ASSESSMENT to find out if you are eligible.
- A customized treatment plan will be made – whether you only need them for 10 months or 2 years, you will get a plan that’s right for your teen. Your dentist will make an impression of your teen’s teeth and Invisalign system will make minute changes to correct your teen’s teeth.
- Receive the custom aligners. You’ll get 4 to 6 at a time from your dentist.
- Your teen will change the aligners every 2 weeks. Each liner will have a number on it – just go in order!
- New smile!!
While there may be a little discomfort at the beginning of each 2 week period, you will quickly get used to it as your teeth start to shift into position. And you can take them out whenever you need to – for eating, brushing teeth, and more. Something you simply can’t do with braces. It costs about the same as braces and some insurance providers do offer coverage, so be sure to check.
Enter for a chance to WIN free treatment here! Ends Sept 30th!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.