I am SO excited! I am going to see Hamilton!
Broadway in Portland presents Hamilton, the smash hit broadway show by Lin-Manuel Miranda March 20-April 8 at Keller Auditorium.
Producer Jeffrey Seller is pleased to announce a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (March 20) in Portland at Keller Auditorium. Forty (40) orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11:00 AM PT on Sunday, March 18 for tickets to the Tuesday, March 20 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
I am thrilled to be attending one of the shows with my daughter Riley, who pretty much knows every single word of the musical. Because of this she is very interested in American history and wants to read everything about our founding fathers. She knows more than most 8 year olds about it.
— Carol Jones (@AllMommyWants) November 29, 2016
Here’s how you might be able to get your hands on some $10 tickets to see Hamilton while it’s in Portland:
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM PT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.